Write my response to the Week 4 challenge from Tastes Like Battle Chicken
- Finish review of The Game of Thrones Living Card Game
- Buy Ticket to Ride, while cursing @wilw (Wil Wheaton) for increasing my to-buy list with #tabletop every other week
- Finally start my Risk: Legacy campaign so I can write about it here
- Write another parody song for MMOs
- Start work on the Bloodthorne board game
- Unveil “Project Untitled” to the world and garner millions of fans
- Create a meme which dominates the globe!!!
- Proceed to become the worldwide undisputed overlord
- Actually get round to playing my games
Above lies a list of goals, both long and short term, to inspire me to do stuff so I can cross them off a list.
So I have decided to spend the afternoon getting to know the blogs of the other people that have started blogs thanks to the New Blogger Initiative. I was going through them and came accross My Staff is Bigger than Yours a great little blog focusing on Guild Wars 2.
Now, I am the first to admit my brain may well work a little differently than most (gamers and non-gamers alike), and when I saw the title of the blog I was reminded by a little project from about 15-20 years ago by Terry Pratchett, specifically this:
[jwplayer config=”Audio Only” mediaid=”102″]
As part of the New Blogger Initiative, Battle Chicken over at Tastes like Battle Chicken has entered the fray with a challenge for the new bloggers to build their own boss for their MMO, Now granted with my #ChooseMyMMO challenge I don’t actually have my MMO yet, so instead of a specific MMO bad guy I am going to go with a generic one that will never be placed in to a game due to royalties muahahahaha.
Continue reading #NBI Build your own boss